General information/terms & conditions
General information/terms & conditions
- PAYMENT: SHARKS FOOTY SCHOOL (guided ages 4-5 year olds) and SHARKS TEAM DEVELOPMENT (Guided ages 6-7 year olds) payment is £22 monthly. We calculate the monthly fee based on the whole year and not individually priced sessions as we have contractual agreements with facility hire and other substantial costs to run a football school programme in the best possible way. Like club memberships, swimming enrolments etc the amount is the same regardless of amount of sessions attended by the member/player. The fee is also the same regardless of sessions available to players-to be clear, for some Saturdays throughout the year, training will not go ahead due to holidays etc. The fee is still £20 as it is an annual calculation. (We can confirm there will be a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 training sessions per month). Payment is due prior to the new month commencing as you pay for the calendar month ahead about to start. Example, for May 2021 payment: £20 is due between 26th April-30th April 2021. Payment is via bank transfer and details will be emailed to you. Setting up a regular monthly payment (Standing Order) with your bank may be more convenient and we would suggest the 28th or just before every month if doing so. If joining mid month a pro rata fee will be calculated for the first calendar month with us. We train all year round apart from occasional Saturdays missed during school holidays. A full timetable will be provided once confirming attendance. There are no refunds after paying for the month ahead-you can stop your payment for the following month if wishing to leave us.
- PAYMENT: STOPSLEY SHARKS F.C. TEAMS payment is £22 monthly. (Subject to space and opportunity to join the specific age group and team). Monthly amount is to be paid in the first week of the calendar month for the month ahead. Fees are the same monthly regardless of the amount of sessions/matches attended.
- There’s an additional £10 annual fee to play for the club to pay for registration/matches etc and training kit to pay for within the first month of joining.
- Sharks Footy School & Stopsley Sharks F.C. work together to provide as much opportunity as possible for children in the local area to play football. Stopsley Sharks F.C. is a local club in Stopsley and currently has a focus with u7 - u11 teams, boys and girls as well as a new 11-14 year old girls development group. Numbers in our teams will be limited due to squad maximum players. If Stopsley Sharks F.C. does not have space for your child at the time of your enquiry, your child can still train with the Footy School sessions relevant to age group until we are in a position to enter another team in to the league we play in. There are multiple windows throughout the season we can review this.
All our sessions at Footy School & Stopsley Sharks F.C. will improve your child's football skills while having loads of fun at the same time.
Playing matches for Stopsley Sharks F.C. can be a natural progression with development from our training, however playing for the club is entirely optional and there for those wishing to develop their skills further in a match environment. If your child just wants to train and have fun, no problem.
- Please like our Footy School and Sharks Facebook Page after your free first session to keep up to date with any information. Any questions please contact us:
- Parents watching training sessions is absolutely fine. (Please note restrictions due to COVID-19 and ask for further details) There are chairs (for indoor sessions only) but space may be limited.
- We ask for the use of smartphones to be limited during the sessions and your phone to be on silent/vibrate. Your child will no doubt be thrilled with you spotting moments of fun/glory and you giving a big thumbs up for their efforts!
- We also ask in the interest of safety/child protection that no video or photos are to be taken-we will occasionally have our own photo/video opportunities for Stopsley Sharks/Footy School that you will be able to confirm at the time whether or not you are happy for them to be taken by us.
- In our younger groups: if we feel your child would benefit from a 2 minute timeout (to calm down etc) please assist us with this so we can continue the football class with everyone.
- Please bring your child wearing comfortable clothing. Ideally, shorts or jogging bottoms, football socks, trainers/boots and t shirt. Monday’s/Thursday's/Saturday's.
- Please make sure your child has either water or squash (not fizzy) drinks-there will be 1 minute drink breaks throughout the session.
- Please refrain from calling out from the 'sidelines' other than a positive 'well done'. You can get more important information from RESPECT: http://www.thefa.com/get-involved/respect
- Any feedback to myself or the coaching staff is appreciated and can be done after the session.
- THE ASSOCIATION’S SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN POLICY Every child or young person who plays or participates in football should be able to take part in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from abuse. This is the responsibility of every adult involved in football, thus every club is required to endorse and adhere to The Association’s Safeguarding Children Policy. The FA recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of children and young people who play or participate in football by protecting them from abuse and harm. The FA is committed to working to provide a safe environment for all children and young people to participate in the sport to the best of their abilities for as long as they choose to do so.
- For more information on Safeguarding please do not hesitate to contact Stopsley Sharks F.C.:
- Coach/Club Welfare Officer: Martin Hill: 07595153683
- Coach/Chairman: Chris Dehnert 07958696800
- Coach/Club Secretary: Anthony Cooper 07970910899
- Website with all latest news, info, club constitution and more: www.footyschool.com
'Footy School' WAIVER INFORMATION & Participant Information;Participant Waiver & Liability Agreement I understand that there are risks associated with playing all sports and field related activities. In consideration for the privilege to use the facility and/or attend the class, my signature indicates that I assume the risk of any injuries that myself or my children may sustain while participating in any activity at Footy School and for any injuries which myself or my children may sustain while on the premises of Inspire Sports Village/PlayFootball/Crawley Social Club facilities while at Footy School. I ensure my child is physically and mentally able to participate in physical activities. I give permission for the coaches or contracted health care/first aid person from the facility centre to start preliminary treatment and arrange transportation for me or my child to a local Emergency Room in the event that I or my child become(s) ill or injured. By signing this Waiver and Liability Agreement, I acknowledge that I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING PERMISSION TO TREAT AGREEMENT. I further state that I have executed this waiver and liability voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance to be binding on my, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
Signature (Type your name again here on email reply) :
Enjoy football, it’s fun!
We’re here to help you enjoy it more.
Help yourself, try your best.
Help your teammates try their best.
We’re here to help you.
Whatever you believe, you can achieve.
We can and we will.
We only do positive. Respect all around you.
Players, parents, club staff and officials.
We respect you.
We make decisions rather than whack the ball anywhere.
It’s always ok to make a mistake, it’s how we learn and develop.
We are always learning and developing.