General information/terms & conditions
General information/terms & conditions
- Fees: FOOTY SCHOOL payment is paid in termly periods. Payment is for attending 1 training session weekly. Like club memberships, swimming enrolments etc the amount is the same regardless of amount of sessions attended.
- Fees: STOPSLEY SHARKS F.C. payment is £22 monthly. (Subject to space and opportunity to join the specific age group and team). Monthly amount is to be paid in the first week of the calendar month for the month ahead. Fees are the same monthly regardless of the amount of sessions/matches attended.
- There’s an additional £10 annual fee to play for the club to pay for registration/matches etc.
- Footy School & Stopsley Sharks F.C. work together to provide as much opportunity as possible for children in the local area to play football. Stopsley Sharks F.C. is a local club in Stopsley and currently has a focus with u7 - u11 teams. Other age groups are in development including girls football teams once the re-opening of facilities commence after COVID-19. Numbers in our teams will be limited due to squad maximum players. If Stopsley Sharks F.C. does not have space for your child at the time of your enquiry, your child can still train with the Footy School/Stopsley Sharks F.C. group until we are in a position to enter another team in to the league we play in. There are multiple windows throughout the season we can review this.
All our sessions at Footy School & Stopsley Sharks F.C. will improve your child's football skills while having loads of fun at the same time.
Playing matches for Stopsley Sharks F.C. can be a natural progression with development from our training, however playing for the club is entirely optional and there for those wishing to develop their skills further in a match environment. If your child just wants to train and have fun, no problem.
- Please like our Footy School and Sharks Facebook Page after your free first session to keep up to date with any information. Any questions please contact us:
- Parents watching training sessions is absolutely fine. We encourage it. There are chairs (for indoors) but space may be limited. There is also an upstairs area at Inspire to watch a 'birds eye' view of the class.
- We ask for the use of smartphones to be limited during the classes and your phone to be on silent/vibrate. Your child will no doubt be thrilled with you spotting moments of fun/glory and you giving a big thumbs up for their efforts!
- We also ask in the interest of safety/child protection that no video or photos are to be taken-we will occasionally have our own photo/video opportunities for Stopsley Sharks/Footy School that you will be able to confirm at the time whether or not you are happy for them to be taken by us.
- If we feel your child would benefit from a 2 minute timeout (to calm down etc) please assist us with this so we can continue the football class with everyone.
- Please bring your child wearing comfortable clothing. Ideally, shorts or jogging bottoms, football socks, trainers/boots and t shirt. Outdoors on Monday’s/Thursday's and indoors on Wednesday’s/Saturday's.
- Please make sure your child has either water or squash (not fizzy) drinks-there will be 1 minute drink breaks throughout the session.
- Please refrain from calling out from the 'sidelines' other than a positive 'well done'. You can get more important information from RESPECT: http://www.thefa.com/get-involved/respect
- Any feedback to myself or the coaching staff is appreciated and can be done after the session.
- THE ASSOCIATION’S SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN POLICY Every child or young person who plays or participates in football should be able to take part in an enjoyable and safe environment and be protected from abuse. This is the responsibility of every adult involved in football, thus every club is required to endorse and adhere to The Association’s Safeguarding Children Policy. The FA recognises its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of children and young people who play or participate in football by protecting them from abuse and harm. The FA is committed to working to provide a safe environment for all children and young people to participate in the sport to the best of their abilities for as long as they choose to do so.
- For more information on Safeguarding please do not hesitate to contact Stopsley Sharks F.C.:
- Coach/Club Welfare Officer: Martin Hill: 07595153683
- Coach/Chairman: Chris Dehnert 07958696800
- Coach/Club Secretary: Anthony Cooper 07970910899
- Website with all latest news, info, club constitution and more: www.footyschool.com
- 'Footy School' WAIVER INFORMATION & Participant Information;
- Participant Name:
- Date of birth:
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Name:
- Home Phone:
- Emergency Contact Name & Phone:
- Participant Waiver & Liability Agreement I understand that there are risks associated with playing all sports and field related activities. In consideration for the privilege to use the facility and/or attend the class, my signature indicates that I assume the risk of any injuries that myself or my children may sustain while participating in any activity at Footy School and for any injuries which myself or my children may sustain while on the premises of Luton Inspire Sports Village while at Footy School.
- I ensure my child is physically and mentally able to participate in physical activities. I give permission for the coaches or contracted health care/first aid person from Luton Inspire Sports Village to start preliminary treatment and arrange transportation for me or my child to a local Emergency Room in the event that I or my child become(s) ill or injured. By signing this Waiver and Liability Agreement, I acknowledge that I HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING PERMISSION TO TREAT AGREEMENT. I further state that I have executed this waiver and liability voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance to be binding on my, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
- Parents Name:
- Signature (Type your name again here on email reply) :
Enjoy football, it’s fun!
We’re here to help you enjoy it more.
Help yourself, try your best.
Help your teammates try their best.
We’re here to help you.
Whatever you believe, you can achieve.
We can and we will.
We only do positive. Respect all around you.
Players, parents, club staff and officials.
We respect you.
We make decisions rather than whack the ball anywhere.
It’s always ok to make a mistake, it’s how we learn and develop.
We are always learning and developing.